niologic was established to facilitate medium-sized consultations and business customers to analyze their data. Big Data and Data Science for small to medium-sized businesses. Our values are trust, team spirit, competition, willingness to learn, science, create value, quality, communication and ethical behavior.
Our team works on exciting and individual problems of data science as part of our customer projects. We also advise our clients in structuring and algorithmic processing of their data. Our algorithms solve the operational issues of our customers in various industries!
Our office is just 20 minutes away from the hip districts Cologne-Sülz and the Belgian quarter. By train and taxi it takes 20min as well. We pay the taxi to the station. You drive against the main stream of traffic and arrive relaxed. We offer a relaxed but productive working atmosphere. And yes, we do, of course, fruit and drinks …
Join our team and apply now! As part of your application, we would love to find out what references you bring with you and you’ll take a coding challenge.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in mathematics or physics, alternatively another scientific study with proof of accomplishments in the Curriculum Mathematics
- Majors in Stochastics or Numerics
- > 1 Jahr experience in deep learning or machine learning
- > 2 years experience in Bayesian Inference and Scientific Reasoning
- Multiannual programming experience in Python or Java
- Experience with Linux and CLI tools
- Curiosity and interest in number crunching and complex contexts
- Good presentation skills
- Communication skills and team spirit
- PhD in the fields of machine learning, neural networks respectively deep learning, stochastics, numerics, financial mathematics or physics with respect to applied mathematics, like numerical astrophysics or particle physics
- Knowledge of graph databases / GIS and massively parallel databases
- > 2 years experience with deep learning frameworks, Scikit Learn and Numpy
- Knowledge of massively parallel programming (GPU)
- Visual story teller
Ready to take the challenge? Then apply now (letter, CV, certificates, possibly references) at the address below Attn Dr. Alexander Nichau or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.