niologic was established to facilitate medium-sized consultations and business customers to analyze their data. Big Data and Data Science for small to medium-sized businesses. Our values are trust, team spirit, competition, willingness to learn, science, create value, quality, communication and ethical behavior.
Our team works on exciting and individual problems of data science as part of our customer projects. We also advise our clients in structuring and algorithmic processing of their data. Our algorithms solve the operational issues of our customers in various industries!
For our team, we are constantly looking for motivated interns who possess a good understanding of applied mathematics and want to develop their knowledge of Data Science.
As part of your application, we would love to find out what references you bring with you and you’ll take a coding challenge.
You should meet the following requirements:
- You are currently PhD or Master student of mathematics or physics, alternatively in another scientific study with proof of accomplishments in the Curriculum Mathematics
- Majors in Stochastics or Numerics
- First experience in Bayesian Inference and Scientific Reasoning
- Programming experience in Python or Java
- SQL knowledge
- First experience with Linux and CLI tools desirable or willingness to learn this
- Curiosity and interest in number crunching and complex contexts
- Communication skills and team spirit
- competitive salary
- cool projects in the field of applied mathematics and Data Science
- Big Data “to touch”
- casual working atmosphere in a young, innovative team
- Latest hardware
Ready to take the challenge? Then apply now (letter, CV, certificates, possibly references) at the address below Attn Dr. Alexander Nichau or e-mail to email@example.com.