Data-driven product management
Predictive modeling for new product plans
US cloud services and offers press the margin of your services. You want to determine the market and present innovative products.
What new product features can you offer at a given margin? What is the technical utilization of your existing product features among customer base?
We tell you by analyzing your historical data and external parameters, how probable the utilization of your new services will be and how large your expected margin will be. We extract the necessary data from your data sources and DWH structures and work together with your data-driven product management.
Fleet management for servers
Reliability for server farming
In a virtualization context the downtime of individual machines is minimized. However, what about system reliability? Are there critical (network) components whose breakdown could stop the complete cluster? What about power consumption in case of near-breakdown operations? We identify critical paths in your fleet management and DC operations. We implement automation, predictive algorithms for early outage recognition and improved maintenance plans.
- Market shaping on retention of margin targets
- Reduced risk of a margin decline
- Increased planning freedom compared to classical descriptive approaches
- Analytical reinforcement for big data analysis in product management
- Improved reliability and decreased operating expenses with predictive maintenance