niologic was established to facilitate medium-sized consultations and business customers to analyze their data. Big Data and Data Science for small to medium-sized businesses. Our values are trust, team spirit, competition, willingness to learn, science, create value, quality, communication and ethical behavior.
Our team works on exciting and individual problems of data science as part of our customer projects. We also advise our clients in structuring and algorithmic processing of their data. Our algorithms solve the operational issues of our customers in various industries!
Our office is just 20 minutes away from the hip districts Cologne-Sülz and the Belgian quarter. By train and taxi it takes 20min as well. We pay the taxi to the station. You drive against the main stream of traffic and arrive relaxed. We offer a relaxed but productive working atmosphere. And yes, we do, of course, fruit and drinks …
Join our team and apply now! As part of your application, we would love to find out what references you bring with you and you’ll take a coding challenge.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or physics
- Basic knowledge of (Bayesian) statistics
- Multiannual programming experience in Python and a high level language like Java or C ++
- Several years of experience in complex SQL database queries
- Experience with virtualization, Linux and CLI tools Knowledge of Scikit Learn and Numpy
- First experience in TDD Curiosity and interest in number crunching and complex contexts
- Team spirit
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or physics Majors in Stochastics or Numerics
- Knowledge of graph databases / GIS and massively parallel databases
- Knowledge of massively parallel programming (Map / Reduce or GPU)
- Demonstrable experience in the architecture and development of distributed systems (Message Bus, Job Scheduling, 12-Factors)
- > 2 years experience in Continuous Delivery and TDD
- Knowledge of Atlassian Toolchain
- Knowledge of new cloud orchestration layers
Ready to take the challenge? Then apply now (letter, CV, certificates, possibly references) at the address below Attn Dr. Alexander Nichau or e-mail to email@example.com.